Sword & Shield Home Deposit Method.
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com if you run into an issue of needing a verification code. LET US KNOW WHAT ACCOUNT YOU WERE GIVEN IF YOU DO NEED A CODE.
DO NOT BIND OUR NINTENDO ACCOUNT TO ONE OF YOURS, You will lose it.
Back up your pokemon in SW/SH to pokemon home, clear as many boxes as you can for this deposit.
1. Back up your pokemon in SW/SH to pokemon home, clear as many boxes as you can for this deposit.
2. Add our nintendo account (DO NOT USE THE GOOGLE SIGN IN, USE NINTENDO ACCOUNT SIGN IN) that we gave you. Do this through the Nintendo Switch settings, add an account do not bind our account to a previous user of yours as we cannot undo this and we will now have all your purchases on that account.
3. Once added, sign into pokemon home with the user account we gave you.
4. Once in Pokemon home confirm the pokemon there and then select your save file, digital or physcial does not matter - if you have trouble with this, look at the above video.
5. Transfer our pokemon from our home account to your save.
6. Once completed, delete the user account and let us know that you have done so.
I need a verification number
Email us with the email you were given so we can locate the number. Verification codes only last one hour and are at random so please let us get back with you and get you the code you request. Try to only request one so there are not multiple.
The box numbers are scattered or random
Guests like yourself change them, we cannot control that. Look at the bottom left of your screen to locate what box you are on.
I can't find my box number
Look at the bottom left of the screen, you need to locate the last pokemon we deposited for you, so if we tell you to go to 37/200 you need to go to box 37. Box names can be changed, which is the names of the boxes, look at the bottom left of your screen to locate box numbers and navigate with those.
How long should this take me?
Honestly not more than 20 minutes if that. You should be able to sign in and transfer whatever was deposited without much effort. Follow our video or written guide and it leads anyone who needs help. Make sure to use the green selection tool to mass select your pokemon.
How long can I take to complete this guide?
Our passwords change every 24 hours. Expect issues if you got our email and followed it days later. Recommend emailing us if there is a special circumstance we need to consider for your order.
The password you gave me does not work.
That's not how this works, we signed in before sending you your guide. If you took more than 24 hours than you might have an issue with your password but you are typing it in wrong if you are having issues with the password.
I am concerned that I am going to take Pokemon that are not mine.
Take anything up to the deposit box we instructed you to grab. If we told you your pokemon are on boxes 65/200 then everything before 66 you are free to take, no need to check in with us as we are more than likely working with other guests or services.
You gave me 30+ boxes and my game only has 32 boxes available.
You will need to take the pokemon from our Pokemon Home account and transfer them to your game. If your game fills up, feel free to take the time to remove the pokemon as you did on step one and go back into our account and grab anything left over.
Want access to almost all the Animal Crossing items? Click here!
Something else is wrong and not listed here.
Please email our team with your order number: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be as clear as possible and give us ample time to respond as this is a process that does not typically have issues.