Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version are 2010 role-playing video games developed by Game Freak, published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. They are the first installments in the fifth generation of the Pokémon video game series.
- One Authentic copy of Pokemon Black with enhanced save (without case)
- All 649 Pokemon, 1998 to 2010 - Living Pokedex
- All usable items (key items are not included so the game does not bug)
Multiple Rare Candies included.
- New Save only
Pokemon rarity: Shiny OR Nonshiny
If left blank the default is: Ash (same OT), Shiny no Key items
Ships in 6-8 Business days with tracking from USPS in California.
Eta's for orders varies per request. Previous pending order/requests impact our queue and processing time. Order when ready, we email when to expect shipping.
I ordered, now what?
Make sure to include any request you need our team to follow. We will message you in 48 hours when to expect tracking. Once you receive tracking your game gets checked one final time, then shipped. Look forward to your game shortly after shipping.
Are these games legitimate, how can I tell?
Yes, every enhanced game Loot Delivered sells is legitimate. They will always pass quality and legitimacy tests because we have to use real games in order to transfer the Pokemon to the cartridge. Fake games do not transfer.
So I can move the Pokemon to other games?
As long as you have the correct hardware and follow the correct steps you shouldn't expect an issue.
What can be customized?
Where will I be in the game when I receive it?
At the start, no story has been completed, nothing has.
What items are guaranteed?
Everything but Key Items. Importing key items before they are meant to be received creates problems. We always safely import key items that trigger events, such as the Azure Flute in Pearl and Diamond + Plat. Expect 995 of any item we can max out, so at least 995 Rare Candy and any of the Pokeballs.
What are the Pokémon like?
Legally leveled - levels are unchanged and are as low as possible.
6IV - Ready for battle
0 EV training - set up EV's based off the natures we have.
Shiny or Nonshiny - pick one or the other and you receive a game with all the Pokemon from that game.
I only see Boxes up to box 16
Play the game longer, you will get more boxes in the PC and see the Pokemon you want. Every game up to now has 32 boxes total. Some games like white and black want you to play to get all 32.
Why don't my Pokemon obey me?
You need to defeat more gyms, the higher the Pokemon's level the more you need to progress in the game in order to use it.
Can I transfer my Pokemon to newer games?
Yes, check out our transfer guide here!
The Pokedex does not load when I got the game.
You have a completed Pokedex both on the trainer and also within the PC. The game does not expect you to have everything (events and more) in the early parts. If you try to check Pokedex data you shouldn't have access to yet, it can cause a problem.
Later on there should not be an issue.
I went to the PC and there was only 16 boxes
On some of the later games after Plat, the PC needs to load three times to access all the Pokemon we traded over.
Always authentic, transfers to other games. Use our helpful guide if you need it.
- All Pokémon possible in this game will be included (a living pokedex), starting at level 1 and then any other legal levels will be set for other
- Pokemon will be as competitive as possible while still remaining legal. We cannot train EV. We will provide as many 6IV pokemon as possible.
- All Items will be included as well as Rare Candys so you can level your favorite teams.
- INCLUDING ALL KEY ITEMS can sometimes result in bugging a game. Make sure to include in your order a key item you must have in order to be happy. Expect all items but key items to be maxed out unless otherwise asked to protect save data.
- Max money, BP, currencies etc expect us to do whatever we can to max out those values.
- Legal Pokemon legitimately duplicated with a new or completed save file per the included notes.
- Sometimes you need to play to a point in the game to unlock with stronger levels or more pokemon from the PC get more gym badges or complete in game story events to use items and features.